Admissions Procedures & Processes
Applications for admission are reviewed individually upon receipt of all appropriate academic credentials. Students are notified of their admission status as soon as possible. Kentucky Wesleyan College is committed to admitting those applicants who demonstrate the potential for academic success at the College.
STEP 1: Complete the Application
STEP 2: Send Official Transcripts
- Submit official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended and an official high school transcript, General Education Development (GED) Certificate or Certified Adult high School Diploma to:
Kentucky Wesleyan College
Office of Admissions
3000 Frederica Street
Owensboro, KY 42301
Transcripts from many high schools, colleges and universities may be ordered and sent electronically through services provided by Parchment or the National Clearinghouse otherwise contact the schools directly.
- If you have less than 24 hours of college level work, you may also be required to submit official ACT or SAT scores.
- The Office of Admissions reserves the right to request additional information or a personal interview.
STEP 3: Upon notification of being accepted
- Pay a tuition deposit of $100 to reserve your spot.
Unofficial Transcript Evaluations
Submit unofficial transcripts for a tentative evaluation of prior credit and to expedite the admissions process.
Email copies of unofficial transcripts to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or fax copies of unofficial transcripts to: 270-852-3295 Attn: Chase Durrance
Transferring College Credits
Students transferring credit hours from an accredited four-year college may transfer up to 90 semester hours, while students from accredited two-year colleges may transfer up to 60 semester hours. A 2.0 minimum college cumulative grade point average is expected. All decisions on the transfer of courses and course equivalencies will be made by the Registrar of the College in consultation with the appropriate departmental chairperson.
Financial Aid is available to qualified applicants: To apply, complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online using our institutional code (001969) in the Federal School Code field.
- This is especially important for Kentucky residents to ensure you receive the best opportunities for financial aid.