|Dr. Randy Vogt, Associate Professor of Communications |
Coordinator of Communication Arts
Ralph Center for the Arts #104
Ph.D., Communication Arts, University of Wisconsin-Madison
M.A., Communication Arts, University of Wisconsin-Madison
B.A., Mass Communication/Radio and Television, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
* Courses that apply to both the Advertising/Public Relations and General Communication track
* Faculty Advisor to the Kentucky Wesleyan student newspaper
* Contributor to Encyclopedia of Radio. Christopher H. Sterling and Michael Keith editors. Chicago IL: Fitzroy Dearborn, 2003.
* Contributor to Historical Dictionary of American Radio. Donald G. Godfrey and Frederick A. Leigh, editors. Westport, CT: Greenwood Press, 1998.
* Lafferty, William; Einstein, Dan, Leibman, Nina; Vogt, Randall; Berry, Sarah. "Source Guide to TV Family Comedy, Drama, and Serial Drama, 1946-1970." Camera Obscura 16 (January 1988): 205-225.
* National Communication Association (current)
* Broadcast Education Association (current)
* National Broadcasting Society -- Professional Member (1997-2006)