Staff in the Center for Engaged Teaching and Learning offer confidential, individualized consultations to faculty on a variety of topics. Also, we can conduct classroom observations.
- Teaching (engaging and motivating students, delivery techniques, generating student discussion, using and managing groups, dealing with challenging students, etc.)
- Active Learning and High Impact Practices (service-learning, undergraduate research, experiential learning, authentic assessments, etc.)
- Course Design (writing effective outcomes, aligning course components, designing effective exams and assignments, etc.)
- Online Teaching and Learning (converting a course for online, adding online components, quizzing online, designing online group work, etc.)
- Course Evaluations (making sense of student and/or administrator evaluations)
- Professional (grant-writing, writing for professional journals, professional presentations, etc.)
- Consultations are non-evaluative and confidential.
Follow us on
Center for Engaged Teaching & Learning l email@example.com l 270-852-3254