CETL offers a variety of programs to support and train faculty:
- Brown Bag Faculty Series – the Brown Bag Series provides a monthly opportunity for faculty to share their research or their interests.
- Mini-Grants and Faculty Travel Grants – through the Title III grant, CETL offers curriculum mini-grants of up to $2,500 and travel grants of up to $500 (attendance) and $700 (presenting) to teaching and learning conferences
- Talking about Teaching Discussion Series – a new series to learn more about teaching and learning
- Instructional Innovations Workshops – hands-on workshops showcasing new and different ways of teaching and helping students learn
- Technology Tuesdays – hands-on, lab-based training for Brightspace and other instructional technologies
Follow us on
Center for Engaged Teaching & Learning | firstname.lastname@example.org | 270-852-3254