Sign up by June 8th to take advantage of a $100 discount (details below)!
$50 to reserve your spot!
To learn more and enroll, just visit www.Explorica.com/Besing-9899
We are pleased to announce an exciting partnership with Brescia for an excellent study abroad opportunity! Dr. Kyle Watson from Chemistry and Dr. Rachel Pritchard from Biology are collaborating with Dr. Rachel Besing in the Psychology program at Brescia. The collaborators are organizing a 10-day educational tour for May 2019 to London & Paris! International travel offers a wealth of opportunities for learning outside the classroom, and this will be a fun, easy way for us to see the world together. This trip, while run through Brescia’s program, is open to students from KWC for course credit! (non-students are welcome to come as well)! KWC offers scholarships for study abroad travel based on financial need (https://kwc.edu/academics/study-abroad/financing-study-abroad/). Please contact the CETL office for more information about funding sources at email@example.com
The sightseeing and excursions throughout the trip include:
-Buckingham Palace -Tour of the Louvre
-Westminster Abbey -Cruise on the Seine River
-St. Paul’s Cathedral -Notre Dame
-Tower of London -See from the top of the Eiffel Tower
This trip is accompanied by a 3 credit hour course offered in the Spring 2019 semester (SA300). However, you don’t have to register for this course to participate in the trip.
- Round-trip airfare
- All on-tour transportation
- Accommodation in triple or quad rooms with private bathrooms
- Full breakfast daily
- Hearty, authentic dinner daily
- Entrance fees to attractions
- Guided sightseeing tours and city walks per itinerary
- Full-time, professional Tour Director
- Online Tour Diary™
- 24-hour emergency service
We’ve also attached materials to this email to give you more information.
Below, please see the images of just a few things you will be able to experience first-hand!
Current price: $3, 714 ($217/month) Monthly payment plans are available.
To learn more and enroll, just visit www.Explorica.com/Besing-9899.
You’ll be able to see our full tour itinerary, print important information about the tour, and learn more about the tour destinations.
***Note that this tour will fill up very quickly, so it is suggested to sign up right away if possible. Once you are enrolled, you’ll also have access to your own personal fundraising page, which includes a link you can share with family and friends.
Here’s how to sign up:
RESERVE YOUR SPOT!
- Go to www.explorica.com/Besing-9899 and click “Sign up now”
- Fill out the application info and Emergency Contact info on the CONTACT page. Click Next.
- On the next page, INSURANCE, you’ll see that the Travel Protection Plan Plus is automatically selected and included in the total cost. Click Next.
- Review the optional excursions, rooming & travel plans on the CUSTOMIZATION page. Simply select any of the options you wish to have. Click Next.
- Choose a payment plan and method that is most convenient for you on the PAYMENT page. Enter scholarship code, 2019earlybird, and click Redeem. Click Next.
- Review all of your info and tick the boxes to confirm all of the legal info on the CONFIRMATION page. Click “submit application” to complete enrollment.
If you have any questions about enrollment, please contact Explorica’s Customer Care team at 888-310-7121.
I look forward to seeing you in Europe!
Interested? Please feel free to contact me with any questions, or just visit the website: www.Explorica.com/Besing-9899