Thank you for your interest in applying to Kentucky Wesleyan College! This page is for transfer students who have completed some college work, are interested in full or part-time, face to face enrollment at Kentucky Wesleyan College and have not previously attended Wesleyan.
Kentucky Wesleyan College has a reputation as a transfer-friendly college. Need help with credit evaluations? Have questions about financial aid? We have a team of people ready to help you find the answers your need!
If you would like to know how your already completed college work would transfer to Kentucky Wesleyan College, our team is glad to give you an unofficial evaluation, as a service to you.
The Transfer Process
We want to make your transfer process as easy as possible. Applying online will expedite your application process – and it’s free! Here’s what you do:
STEP 1: Complete the Application
- If you are interested in attending Wesleyan on campus, complete an online application through our website. You can also apply using the Common Application.
- If you are interested in attending Wesleyan online, complete an application here.
- If you are transferring to Wesleyan as an international student, start here.
STEP 2: Send Official Transcripts
- All transfer students are required to submit a final official high school transcript, a General Education Development (GED) Certificate or Certified Adult High School Diploma.
- In addition to a high school transcript, send official transcript(s) from each college or university you have attended to:
- Kentucky Wesleyan College
Office of Admissions
3000 Frederica Street
Owensboro, KY 42301
- If you have less than 24 hours of college level work, you are also required to submit official ACT or SAT scores.
- The Office of Admissions reserves the right to request additional information or a personal interview.
STEP 3: Apply for Financial Aid
- To apply, complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online.
- Submit your FAFSA by the preferred date of October 1. You do not have to wait until you are admitted to Kentucky Wesleyan to apply for financial aid. The earlier you apply, the better chance you have that funds will be available.
- This is especially important for Kentucky residents to ensure you receive the best opportunities for
- To ensure that we receive your FAFSA information, indicate our institutional code (001969) in the Federal School Code field and list the appropriate housing code.
STEP 4: Accept Your Awards
- Accept your award package online.
- Your Student ID is the first letter of your first name and the first eight letters of your last name.
- Accepting your award will ensure that your money is ready to be disbursed at the start of the semester.
STEP 5: Complete Residency Information and Health Forms
If you have any questions or need more information about transfer admission to Kentucky Wesleyan College, please contact:
Director of Admissions