Application for Permission to Live Off Campus

This form is intended for continuing students at Kentucky Wesleyan College who are requesting exemption from the Housing Policy.

If you are a new student and are seeking exemption from the Housing Policy, please click here.


    This completed application must be submitted to the Student Life Office no later than June 30th if you wish to live off campus during the academic year (Fall and Spring Semesters). After this date, students will be committed to a residence hall contract for the entire academic year. Breaking the residence hall contract will result in a $1000.00 penalty fee and loss of housing deposit.
  • MM slash DD slash YYYY
  • (Must live on at least 6 semesters)
  • (Must have at least a 2.5 cumulative GPA)
  • All full-time Kentucky Wesleyan College students, regardless of age, who receive the equivalent of 75% tuition in institutional aid: KWC unrestricted, restricted, and endowed scholarships for academic, athletic, talent, and need base are required to live on-campus unless they qualify as commuters and are living with their parents or legal guardian(s) at their permanent billing address. The permanent billing address where they reside must be in one of our designated “commuter counties” (KY- Daviess, Henderson, Mclean, Ohio; IN- Spencer, Vanderburgh, Warrick) or within 30 miles of campus.
    (Financial Aid will be contacted to verify status.)
  • Students whose applications are approved have two weeks from the date of their notification letter to accept or reject their permission to live off campus. Once a student has rejected their permission to live off campus for the following year, s/he may not reapply for permission to live off campus for that same year.

    Please note that, due to differences in the total cost of education with off-campus housing, students who move off campus may experience a reduction in financial aid eligibility. Depending upon the student’s eligibility, there may also be a reduction in the amount of financial aid received. Any reductions in aid will be made in compliance with federal, state and institutional regulations and policies.

    My electronic signature below indicates that I have read this application and I attest that that information provided on it is true to the best of my knowledge. I also understand that my financial aid may decrease if I should be granted permission to live off campus next year and do so.
  • MM slash DD slash YYYY