The Commonwealth Commitment is a unique affordability opportunity for residents of Kentucky. Beginning in fall 2022, the Commonwealth Commitment will meet 100% of tuition for every first-time, full-time Kentucky student with a minimum 3.0 grade point average who is Pell eligible in their first year. Using all federal student aid programs, state grants and Kentucky Wesleyan College scholarships, students have the opportunity to attend Wesleyan with minimal personal financial responsibility.
To qualify, students must:
- Have a minimum 3.0 high school GPA
- Be a Kentucky resident and graduate of a Kentucky public, private or home-school
- File the FAFSA each year, remaining Pell eligible
- Be a first-time, full-time student
- Major in an in-person academic program
To maintain the Commonwealth Commitment, students must:
- Make Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Complete their academic program in 8 semesters or less
- Maintain full time status
For more information on the Kentucky Wesleyan College Commonwealth Commitment, please contact the Admissions and Financial Aid Offices at Kentucky Wesleyan College at firstname.lastname@example.org or 270-852-3120.