3000 Frederica St
Owensboro, KY 42301
This event is for students who have been admitted to Kentucky Wesleyan College and will begin classes in the Fall of 2016. The event provides students the opportunity to learn more about Kentucky Wesleyan, complete the necessary forms to start school in the fall, meet with an academic advisor and meet others starting at Wesleyan in August.
Schedule of Events
Saturday, May 21 will be the second Panther Pathway event for the incoming Kentucky Wesleyan College class of 2016.
(Note: If you plan to live on-campus, please submit a $200 enrollment and housing deposit instead. To make your deposit, click here.)
Students and parents may also register for FAFSA assistance which will take place on Saturday from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. Please note, students/parents that register for FAFSA assistance need to bring their W-2 and 2015 tax returns.
On Saturday, prospective families will:
- Check-in between 9:00-9:30 AM in the Winchester Center
- Have the chance to meet an academic advisor.
- Create your Wesleyan Student ID and set-up your KWC email address.
- Complete all necessary documents before you arrive this fall (housing forms, vehicle registration, etc.)
- Begin to forge relationships that can last a lifetime.
To register for Panther Pathways, click here!
Remember, your deposit grants you early access to fall schedule information!