Kentucky Wesleyan College assesses student interest in the following communities each year: Digital Domain, First Year Living, Upper Class Experience and Greek Housing. Returning students select their preference when they sign-up for housing. New students are able to select interest when they complete the Residency Information Form through Admissions.
- Digital Domain: For students who like to online game. Students who select this option will be considered for a room with an active Ethernet port. This theme will be primarily housed in Peeples.
- Upper Class Experience: Returning students who elect to live in Stadium will make-up this themed community. This option is for returning students who want the apartment living experience without moving off-campus.
- First Year Living: This themed community is for first year students who would like the option of living on a floor/wing with other first year students. Specific space is held in primarily Peeples and Kendall.
- Greek Life: Returning and incoming students who are interested in and want to support Greek Life are invited to join the Deacon community.
- Break Housing: Students who need to stay over Winter Break while the campus is closed should communicate they need this option. Students will be housed in Kendall as space is available. Examples of students who may need this option include Basketball Players and International students who may not be able to travel home.
- LEAD: Beginning Fall 2019, Kentucky Wesleyan College will be launching LEAD, a living learning community. Students who participate in LEAD will be assigned to live in Kendall Hall and enrolled in the same KW 101 class. In addition to the KW 101 curriculum, students will explore Leadership and how to apply concepts to their experience at Wesleyan.