Welcome to the Kentucky Wesleyan family! We are excited to welcome you to YOUR future – a future where we know you’ll find yourself The Wesleyan Way. This page will help you with your next steps to becoming a Kentucky Wesleyan Panther. However, if you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact us.
Why I Chose Wesleyan
Step 1: Submit Your Enrollment Deposit
- Submit your enrollment deposit. Residential students who are American citizens are required to submit a $200 enrollment deposit, OR $100 enrollment deposit for students commuting from home. International students must submit a $600 deposit.
Step 2: Submit your FAFSA
- Submit your FAFSA by the preferred date of October 1. This is especially important for Kentucky residents to ensure you receive the best financial aid.
Step 3: Visit Campus
- Register for your own personalized tour of our campus. Tours are available every week day and most Saturdays (excluding holiday weekends and Admissions campus events) at 10 a.m.
Step 4: Submit Your Health, Housing and Business Office forms
- Need to review your Welcome to Wesleyan booklet? Check it out here.
- Residency Information Form
Review our Housing Policy
- Student Health Form
*New Students – Please have a digital copy of your immunization record and health insurance card (both front and back)
*Returning Students – If there have been any changes to your immunization record and/or insurance, you will need to upload the updated files
- Statement of Financial Responsibility Form
- Emergency Notification (One Call Now) Form
- Register your vehicle on campus
Step 5: Attend Future Panther Day
- Register for Future Panther Day. Mark your calendar for one of the upcoming Future Panther Days which will prepare you to day one at Wesleyan! More information to come.
- Future Panther Days:
April 13, 2019
June 14, 2019
July 20, 2019
Step 6: Connect!