Welcome to the Kentucky Wesleyan family! We are excited to welcome you to YOUR future – a future where we know you’ll find yourself The Wesleyan Way. This page will help you with your next steps to becoming a Kentucky Wesleyan Panther. However, if you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact us.
Show your excitement by taking a photo with the photo collage in the booklet that arrived with your admit letter! Post the photo using the hashtag #OnMyWesleyanWay, or send the photo to your admissions counselor, for a chance to be featured on Kentucky Wesleyan’s social media pages!
Step 1: Visit Campus
- Register for your own personalized tour of our campus. Tours are available every week day and most Saturdays (excluding holiday weekends and Admissions campus events).
Step 2: Submit Your Enrollment Deposit
- Submit your enrollment deposit.
- Students must submit an enrollment deposit according to their status. Students in online programs or commuting to campus submit a $100 enrollment deposits, residential students submit a $200 enrollment deposit and international students submit a $600 deposit. Deposits for the Fall semester are refundable until May 1. Deposits for Spring and Summer semesters/terms are nonrefundable.
Step 3: Submit your FAFSA
- Submit your FAFSA, which opens on October 1 each year. This allows the Kentucky Wesleyan College Financial Aid team to get you estimated costs and information as early as possible.
- Kentucky residents have an added incentive since some state grants and funds are awarded on a first come, first served basis.
Step 4: Submit Forms Required for Enrollment
- Need to review your Welcome to Wesleyan booklet? Check it out here.
- A. Residency Information Form
All students (both residential and commuter) must submit a Residency Information Form. Review our Housing Policy.
- B. Student Advising Survey
This must be completed prior to attending your on campus registration event and/or meeting with your adviser.
- C. Student Health Form
Please have a digital copy of your immunization record and health insurance card (both front and back) available to submit to complete the form.
- D. Statement of Financial Responsibility Form
- E. Submit Your Student ID Photo
Information on photo submission specifics is available here.
- F. Submit your Mailbox Deposit
All students are required to have a mailbox on campus – this is a deposit to receive your key!
- G. FERPA Release
This form gives permission for others to access your grades, financial aid/billing, and housing. You can access this in your student portal. It will be near the top of the page in a bubble marked FERPA.
- H. After June 1st – Register your vehicle on campus
Step 5: Attend Wesleyan Way Day
- Mark your calendar for one of the upcoming Wesleyan Way Days which will prepare you to day one at Wesleyan! Please note you must have submitted an enrollment deposit to attend these important events.
- Register here
- Upcoming Wesleyan Way Days:
April 27, 2024
June 14, 2024
July 19, 2024
Step 6: Connect!