Welcome to the Kentucky Wesleyan family! We are excited to welcome you to YOUR future – a future where we know you’ll find yourself The Wesleyan Way. This page will help you with your next steps to becoming a Kentucky Wesleyan Panther. However, if you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact us.
Why I Chose Wesleyan
Step 1: Submit Your Enrollment Deposit
- Submit your enrollment deposit. Residential students who are American citizens are required to submit a $200 enrollment deposit, OR $100 enrollment deposit for students commuting from home. International students must submit a $600 deposit.
Step 2: Submit your FAFSA
- Submit your FAFSA by the preferred date of October 1. This is especially important for Kentucky residents to ensure you receive the best financial aid.
Step 3: Visit Campus
- Register for your own personalized tour of our campus. Tours are available every week day and most Saturdays (excluding holiday weekends and Admissions campus events) at 10 a.m.
Step 4: Submit Your Health, Residency Information and Business Office forms
- Need to review your Welcome to Wesleyan booklet? Check it out here.
- Residency Information Form
Review our Housing Policy
- Student Health Form
*New Students – Please have a digital copy of your immunization record and health insurance card (both front and back)
*Returning Students – If there have been any changes to your immunization record and/or insurance, you will need to upload the updated files
- Statement of Financial Responsibility Form
- Emergency Notification (One Call Now) Form
- Register your vehicle on campus
Step 5: Attend Future Panther Day
- Register for Future Panther Day. Mark your calendar for one of the upcoming Future Panther Days which will prepare you to day one at Wesleyan! More information to come. Please note you must have submitted an enrollment deposit to attend Future Panther Day.
- Future Panther Days:
April 13, 2019 – Registration Full!
June 14, 2019
July 20, 2019
Step 6: Connect!