Welcome to the Kentucky Wesleyan family! We are excited to welcome you to YOUR future – a future where we know you’ll find yourself The Wesleyan Way. This page will help you with your next steps to becoming a Kentucky Wesleyan Panther. However, if you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact us.
Why I Chose Wesleyan
Step 1: Submit Your Enrollment Deposit
- Submit your enrollment deposit. Residential students who are American citizens are required to submit a $200 enrollment deposit, OR $100 enrollment deposit for students commuting from home. International students must submit a $600 deposit.
Step 2: Submit your FAFSA
- Submit your FAFSA by the preferred date of October 1. This is especially important for Kentucky residents to ensure you receive the best financial aid.
Step 3: Visit Campus
- Register for your own personalized tour of our campus. Tours are available every week day and most Saturdays (excluding holiday weekends and Admissions campus events) at 10 a.m.
Step 4: Submit Forms Required for Enrollment
- Need to review your Welcome to Wesleyan booklet? Check it out here.
- A. Residency Information Form
All students must submit a Residency Information Form. Review our Housing Policy.
- B. Student Health Form
Please have a digital copy of your immunization record and health insurance card (both front and back) available to submit to complete the form.
- C. Statement of Financial Responsibility Form
- D. Emergency Notification (One Call Now) Form
- E. Register your vehicle on campus
- F. Submit Your Student ID Photo
Information on photo submission specifics is available here.
Step 5: Attend Future Panther Day
- Register for Future Panther Day. Mark your calendar for one of the upcoming Future Panther Days which will prepare you to day one at Wesleyan! More information to come. Please note you must have submitted an enrollment deposit to attend Future Panther Day.
- Future Panther Days:
April 18, 2020
July 18, 2020
Step 6: Connect!