Welcome to the Kentucky Wesleyan family! We are excited to welcome you to YOUR future – a future where we know you’ll find yourself The Wesleyan Way. This page will help you with your next steps to becoming a Kentucky Wesleyan Panther. However, if you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact us.
Why I Chose Wesleyan
Step 1: Submit Your Enrollment Deposit
- Submit your enrollment deposit. Residential students who are American citizens are required to submit a $200 enrollment deposit, OR $100 enrollment deposit for students commuting from home. International students must submit a $600 deposit.
Step 2: Submit your FAFSA
- Submit your FAFSA by the preferred date of October 1. This is especially important for Kentucky residents to ensure you receive the best financial aid.
Step 3: Visit Campus
- Register for your own personalized tour of our campus. Tours are available every week day and most Saturdays (excluding holiday weekends and Admissions campus events) at 10 a.m.
Step 4: Submit Forms Required for Enrollment
- Need to review your Welcome to Wesleyan booklet? Check it out here.
- A. Residency Information Form
All students must submit a Residency Information Form. Review our Housing Policy.
- B. Student Advising Survey
This must be completed prior to attending your on campus registration event and/or meeting with your adviser.
- C. Student Health Form
Please have a digital copy of your immunization record and health insurance card (both front and back) available to submit to complete the form.
- D. Statement of Financial Responsibility Form
- E. Submit Your Student ID Photo
Information on photo submission specifics is available here.
- F. After June 1st – Register your vehicle on campus
Step 5: Attend Future Panther Day or Transfer Student Day
- Mark your calendar for one of the upcoming Future Panther Days (for recently graduated high school students) or Transfer Student Days (for students who have attended another college as a full-time college student) which will prepare you to day one at Wesleyan! Please note you must have submitted an enrollment deposit to attend these important events.
- Event specifics (times, guests, etc.) may change depending on local health guidelines prior to the event. Information will be communicated as soon as possible.
- Upcoming Future Panther Dates:
- Register for Future Panther Day!
- Transfer Student Day Date:
- Register for Transfer Student Day!
Step 6: Connect!