Welcome to the Kentucky Wesleyan family! We are excited to welcome you to YOUR future – a future where we know you’ll find yourself The Wesleyan Way. This page will help you with your next steps to becoming a Kentucky Wesleyan Panther. However, if you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact us.
Why I Chose Wesleyan
Step 1: Submit Your Enrollment Deposit
- Submit your enrollment deposit. Residential students who are American citizens are required to submit a $200 enrollment deposit, OR $100 enrollment deposit for students commuting from home. International students must submit a $600 deposit.
Step 2: Submit your FAFSA
- Submit your FAFSA by the preferred date of October 1, 2016. This is especially important for Kentucky residents to ensure you receive the best financial aid.
Step 3: Visit Campus
- Register for your own personalized tour of our campus. Tours are available every week day at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. and most Saturdays (excluding holiday weekends and Admissions campus events) at 10 a.m.
- Also, mark your calendar for one of the upcoming Future Panther Days which will prepare you to day one at Wesleyan! More information to come.
- Future Panther Days:
April 22, 2017
June 10, 2017
July 14, 2017
- Contact your admissions counselor to register for Future Panther Day.
- Meet your admissions counselor here!
Step 4: Submit Your Health, Housing and Business Office forms
Step 5: Connect!