Welcome to Kentucky Wesleyan College New Student Orientation
2018 New Student Orientation – August 25-27
2018 Transfer Student Orientation – August 27, Noon – 4 pm
New Student Orientation is an academic and social experience to assist incoming students with their transition into Kentucky Wesleyan College. Because of the importance of material presented at New Student Orientation, it is a required activity for all new, incoming students.
Before arriving for New Student Orientation, please complete the following:
- Pay your deposits—Housing ($100.00) and Mailbox ($10.00)
- Parking Pass— Go to kwc.thepermitstore.com and complete the online process. We will have the forms waiting for you when you arrive
- Student Portal—Log on to the portal. Through the portal you should be able to check your schedule, financial aid, housing assignment and much more. This is an easy way to verify your information and get in touch with your professors
- Financial Aid—Call or visit our Financial Aid Office to ensure everything is settled regarding your account. Phone number. 270-852-3120
- Bill/Payment Questions—Call or Visit Kimberly Johnson in our Business Office. Phone number = 270-852-3108
- Renters Insurance—Check with your homeowners insurance and see if your possessions are covered when you live in a residence hall. If not, consider Renters insurance. Generally, this type of insurance is very inexpensive and easy way to protect your personal possessions.
New Student Orientation 2018
Schedule coming soon!
Have questions or comments? Contact Shane Armstrong, Dean of Student Success
Dean of Student Success