2019 New Student Orientation – August 24 – 26*
2019 Parent Orientation – Saturday, Aug. 24, 3 p.m.-7 p.m.
2019 Transfer Student Orientation – Monday, Aug. 26, 12:30 p.m. – 4 pm
(*Participation in New Student Orientation accounts for 10% of the student’s grade in KW 101, their Freshmen Seminar class.)
New Student Orientation is an academic and social experience to assist incoming students with their transition into Kentucky Wesleyan College. Because of the importance of material presented at New Student Orientation, it is a required activity for all new, incoming students.
Before arriving for New Student Orientation, please complete the following:
- Pay your deposits—Housing ($100.00) and Mailbox ($10.00)
- Parking Pass— Go to kwc.thepermitstore.com and complete the online process. We will have the forms waiting for you when you arrive
- Student Portal—Log on to the portal. Through the portal you should be able to check your schedule, financial aid, housing assignment and much more. This is an easy way to verify your information and get in touch with your professors
- Financial Aid—Call or visit our Financial Aid Office to ensure everything is settled regarding your account. Phone number. 270-852-3120
- Bill/Payment Questions—Call or Visit Kimberly Johnson in our Business Office. Phone number = 270-852-3108
- Renters Insurance—Check with your homeowners insurance and see if your possessions are covered when you live in a residence hall. If not, consider Renters insurance. Generally, this type of insurance is very inexpensive and easy way to protect your personal possessions.
New Student Orientation 2019
Schedule of Events (To be confirmed)
Saturday, August 24
Sunday, August 25
- Monday, August 26
Freshman Read (TBD)
Have questions or comments? Contact Dr. Shane Armstrong, Dean of Student Success
Dr. Shane Armstrong
Dean of Student Success