Welcome to Financial Aid!
Why Kentucky Wesleyan College? Great question! We are widely known and respected in the tri-state area as one of the lowest priced private colleges with the highest quality of academic programs that result in a great return on investment. We are very proud of our reputation!
Did you know…
- 100% of full-time, on-campus students at Kentucky Wesleyan receive financial aid.
- $26,365 is the average financial aid package for first-year students. This includes scholarships, grants, work-study, and federal loans.
- $7,576 is the average cost of attendance after aid each year (excludes indirect costs).
- $25,000 is the average total debt undergraduate students leave KWC with. The national average for similar schools is $37,000.
- 92% employment and graduate school placement of our graduating students—higher than the national average of smaller, private colleges. Talk about return on investment!
Families from all economic backgrounds—many just like yours—are making Wesleyan work. Scholarships, grants, and loans are the tools that make a Wesleyan education possible.
If you need information on what kind of financial aid is available, including scholarships, grants and loans, please check the links on this page. We’ll be glad to discuss any of these options with you. You can reach us at email@example.com or 270-852-3120.
You can also just drop by the Administration Building whenever you’ve got a minute. You don’t even have to make an appointment – we love to see students! I look forward to seeing you all on campus!