David Taylor, Director of External Events & Mailroom Supervisor
Winchester Post Office
Hours: Monday-Friday; 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
We know this is the digital age, but it’s hard to get your mom’s chocolate chip cookies with a text message.
To pick up your cookies – or take care of any other mail or package need (including UPS and FedEx) – visit us in the Winchester Center next to the bookstore. Your student mailbox is here, and you have access to it anytime.
Check out the rest of this page for more important mailing information, and please email or call if you have any questions at email@example.com or 270-852-3313. Thanks!
All full time students (residential and commuters) are required to have a mailbox on campus. No mail will be delivered without a mailbox. Failure to secure a mailbox will result in a $25 fine and/or 10 hours community service. Mailboxes are optional for part-time students.
1. There is a $10.00 refundable deposit for each mailbox key to be paid online through PantherNet or the Student Portal.
2. All key deposits are refundable at the end of each academic year or at the time of withdrawal when the mailbox key is returned to the appropriate office.
3. If a student loses or damages his or her original key, the student will be required to pay an additional $10.00 fee for a replacement. The student is eligible for a refund of the most recent $10.00 deposit. The Mail Room will need to be notified of any lost or damaged keys so the Postal Coordinator can track the number of duplicates that need to be made.
4. It is important to return the key to the Mail Room staff at the end of the academic year, as mailboxes will be reassigned at the beginning of each school year. Failure to turn in your mailbox key by July 1 will result in a $50 fine and forfeiture of your key deposit.
Mail Room Capabilities
1. Hours of operation are 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
2. Mail Room capabilities:
a. Sell stamps
b. Ship and receive packages (US Mail, UPS, Fed-Ex, etc.)
c. Mail letters
d. Sell regular envelopes for $.25.
3. All incoming mail should be addressed in this manner:
Joe or Jane Student Panther
Kentucky Wesleyan College
3000 Frederica Street
Owensboro, KY 42301
(Do NOT place mailbox number on mail)