At Kentucky Wesleyan College, we want to provide easy access to information that will help you make the best decision about your postsecondary education or place of employment. In accordance with the Higher Education Act of 1965 (as amended by the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008), this page provides a single access point to this information.
Students or prospective students with complaints about Kentucky Wesleyan College should contact the Commission on Colleges, Southern Association of Schools & Colleges, and/or the Kentucky Council on Postsecondary Education.
Privacy of Student Records — Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
Consumer Information — from College Navigator Website
Access Services — Facilities and Services Available to Students with Disabilities
- Diversity — Student Body Diversity
- Textbooks — Textbook Information for Students
- Academics — Academic Programs
Accreditation — Institutional and Program Accreditation, Approval or Licensure
- Copyright Policies — Copyright Infringement Policies and Sanctions
Civic — Voter Registration Forms
- Alternative Loan Information
- Entrance Counseling for Student Loan Borrowers
- Exit Counseling for Student Loan Borrowers
- Private Education Loan Application Self-Certification
- Code of Conduct for Education Loans
Health and Safety
Information for Crime Victims About Disciplinary Proceedings (available after Summer 2012)
- Completion/Graduation and Transfer-Out Rates
- Disaggregated Completion/Graduation Rates
- Completion/Graduation and Transfer-Out Rates for Students Receiving Athletically-Related Student Aid
- Graduate Success (Education and Employment)
All Kentucky Wesleyan College web pages contain the best information available at the time of publication. Statements contained herein are not contractual obligations, and verbal or other representations that are inconsistent with or not contained within these pages are not binding.
Kentucky Wesleyan College reserves the right to change without specific notice offerings, policies, fees and other matters.