P-12 Certification

Students who want to be certified for grades P-12 must choose an academic major.

Students must also take appropriate courses in the Education department. These classes along with their academic major will lead to Pre-school through 12th grade (P-12) certification in these areas.

Students may also earn P-12 certification in special education in conjunction with other programs by successfully completing an additional 21 hour program.