APPLY FOR A SCHOLARSHIP WORTH UP TO $6,800 – it is renewable!!!!!!!!
KC4S Scholarship Criteria
- Must have lived in one of these KY Counties for at least one year: Bell, Boyd, Breathitt, Clay, Daviess, Elliott, Floyd, Hancock, Harlan, Henderson, Hopkins, Johnson, Knott, Knox, Laurel, Lawrence, Leslie, Letcher, Magoffin, Martin, Menifee, Morgan, Muhlenberg, Ohio, Owsley, Perry, Pike, Pulaski, Rockcastle, Union, Webster, Whitley, or Wolfe
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must have at least 60 hours of college credit
- Must have submitted a FAFSA (If you haven’t submitted it, do it immediately – estimate your income/parent’s income if you have not filed your taxes).
- Submit a KC4S (Kentucky Coal County College Completion Scholarship) application by visiting kheaa.com
- Sign in (link is in the top right corner of the homepage). If this is your first time signing in to KHEAA’s website, you will be asked to register to create your user ID/password
- Click on “MyKHEAA”
- Select “Apply Online for Scholarships” from the menu on the left – you should see the Kentucky Coal County College Completion Scholarship link on the following page