Applying to Study Abroad

Checklist for applying to study abroad:
    • Please contact Professor Tamara Coy at the Study Abroad Office to help you find a program that suits you.
    • Collect a study abroad packet from Professor Tamara Coy to get started.
    • Choose your study abroad program. Students can choose from summer, winter, and semester-long programs.
    • Talk with your academic advisor. Your advisor can help you select equivalent courses that transfer smoothly as well as help you determine the best study term.
    • Apply to your selected program.
    • Complete the study abroad packet and email it to Professor Tamara Coy at the Study Abroad Office. The application will be reviewed and passed along to the appropriate parties. Remember, ALL application materials come through the Study Abroad Office.
    • Apply for external scholarships and grants, if applicable.