Study Abroad Programs
You can study abroad in a couple of ways – through Kentucky Wesleyan College faculty-led programs and with third-party organizations and schools external to us.
Faculty-led study trips
Wesleyan faculty often create and lead a study trips for our students. Past destinations include Cuba; Rome, Paris, and London; and Israel. Check with us to see what’s coming up.
External organizations and schools
Programs we have worked with:
- KIIS – Kentucky Institute for International Study – based at Western Kentucky University, KIIS offers programs in non-English speaking countries. But don’t let that discourage you! KIIS courses are taught in English by faculty from US, mostly Kentucky, universities and colleges. Often, there will be an optional course in the language of the site country. KIIS offers both long-term (semester) and short-term (3-6 weeks) programs around the world. Popular KIIS programs include Tanzania, Spain and Italy.
- ISA – International Study Abroad
- AIFS – American Institute for Foreign Study
- Sol Education Abroad – Focuses on study abroad in Spanish language-speaking areas.
- NATUCATE – Study Abroad program focusing on internships and education dealing with wildlife conservation and nature.
Follow us on
Center for Engaged Teaching and Learning l [email protected] l 270-852-3254