Thank you for your interest in applying to Kentucky Wesleyan College! This application is for high school or first-year students interested in full-time enrollment at Kentucky Wesleyan College.
About Kentucky Wesleyan College
The Application Process
Applying online will expedite your application process – and it’s free!
STEP 1: Complete the Application
STEP 2: Send Official High School Transcripts
- Mail an official transcript to:
- Kentucky Wesleyan College
Office of Admissions
3000 Frederica Street
Owensboro, KY 42301
- The Office of Admissions reserves the right to request additional information or a personal interview.
Step 3: Send ACT or SAT Scores (Optional)
- If you would like to submit your ACT or SAT scores, please request that your scores be sent to school code 1518 for ACT or 1369 for SAT. If your scores are on your transcript, we consider those to be official.
STEP 4: Apply for Financial Aid
- To apply, complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online.
- Submit your FAFSA by the preferred date of October 1, 2016. You do not have to wait until you are admitted to Kentucky Wesleyan to apply for financial aid. The earlier you apply, the better chance you have that funds will be available.
- This is especially important for Kentucky residents to ensure you receive the best opportunities for financial aid.
- To ensure that we receive your FAFSA information, indicate our institutional code (001969) in the Federal School Code field and list the appropriate housing code.
Step 5: Accept Your Awards
- Accept your award package online.
- Your Student ID is the first letter of your first name and the first eight letters of your last name.
- Accepting your award will ensure that your money is ready to be disbursed at the start of the semester.
STEP 6: Complete Residency Information and Health Forms